Lyme Disease ~ Dance

Lyme Disease and Dance ~ journeys that can strengthen us and illuminate our souls. No one would chose the journey of Lyme Disease, but the rollercoaster develops strength of character and openness to God - a freeing dependence and grateful for life. Dance allows us to make a journey of discovery, of joy, of stretching boundaries through the earthly bodies that inhabit our souls. Our minds are pushed to the limit when struggling to understand the complexities of Lyme Disease.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Curcumin

Curcumin was prescribed for inflammation.

The doctor suggested Thorne Research brand since it is a Meriva -SR. However, I couldn't tolerate the soy (phytosome). So tried another brand that has less soy - Doctor's Best Curcumin with Mervia. The soy still bothered me so I searched for one without soy. Nature's Sunshine had one with less soy and with black pepper to increase bio-availability. But I still wanted one without soy entirely.

I found one ! I am now taking Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin (title is linked and in list to the right ). It doesn't taste good, but works for me and does not have soy, dairy or gluten.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much blog admin for this great opportunity to show my gratitude to Dr Itua herbal center who cure my lyme disease completely within 3 three weeks of usage, I was first nervous about the whole stuff until I finally drank his herbal medicine then get tested and see that he real herbal doctor with great herbs knowledge.Dr Itua herbal medicine cures all sorts of illness and disease such as hiv,herpes,cancer,hepatitis,diabetes,lyme and other bacteria infections as well.You can contact dr Itua on email; drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or visit his website for more information.Dr Itua did not know that I'm doing this but I think the only way for me to show my gratitude is to heal the world with his herbal knowledge through his goodness.
    Thank you once again blog admin.

    ReplyDelete